Monday, October 29, 2012

Pandora’s Box Opened


Channeled by Goddess Inanna:
"I have a message to tell the world for all those who persecute me. I have a message to tell the world to all those who turn their back on me. I have a message to the world to all those who hurt others because of their love for me. And after I have a message to those who love me; not only as Inanna but as GODDESS!
You mere souls who walk about on that sphere you call home heed me! You believe that you can stop the progress of the Goddess return? You dare to believe that you can stand between me and my children? If I was not so disgusted by you I would laugh. In the deepest depths of your souls you know that I exist and that I AM Mother and Queen of all but you are too afraid of others to unveil that part of yourselves that would make you whole.
Let me make things crystal clear. There is a divine plan and this divine plan incorporates the Goddess to take her throne next to the God on Earth. Yes, that is right! God and Goddess shall take the lead now of Earth and project their love onto all of humanity. The powers and energies of the red, root Gaia will rise within you and activate you to her frequencies as we activated you to ours, that of the skies, the cosmic forces that you are all a part of.
You have already been told that you are going through a huge cleansing process and this is why Gaia is so very much involved in keeping you stable, centered and stationed.
Oh you poor souls who thought that you could deny me! You locked up memories of me within the pit of your doctrines and twisted my love within the robes of your male attendants to a god they created for the sake of manly power. But now, Pandora’s Box has been opened by the representatives of me and Marduk on Earth and within that box was the codes and those codes unlock the power of the Goddess and it is unleashed upon Earth!
Would you like to know what that box was? Would you like to know what Pandora’s Box was this time? Would you like to know what the key was? I will gladly tell you ignorant beings who work for the good of yourselves and not mankind or the divine. Know this! There is NOTHING you can do to reverse what has been set free. There is nothing you can do that will force those codes back inside that box to be hidden by your reptilian slaves. The key is the divine phallus! The box is the grail is the divine Yoni! Together with their coming together and joining their souls and their bodies and their minds and their hearts they unlocked the secret codes and set them free. And now what will you do, sad creatures? Now what will you do???
For thousands of years you have kept me hidden within your dirty and sordid desires, wanting to keep me all to yourselves and to keep me from empowering my children, but your reign of terror is over and you shall no longer murder or destroy in the name of Christ! Be ready for your downfall!
And now to my beloved children. Your mother is here. Your mother loves you. Your mother holds you in her arms and soothes your tired hearts and I thank you for all of your love for me. I thank you for the times you defended me, for every time you erected an altar in my honour, for every time you called my name in prayer, for every time you called out to me when you were in need. I listen to you all and I am within you all; I am a part of you and you are also a part of me and I love you so, so much!
I have battled for you, oh how I have battled for you! I have fought for your very essence to be kept as safe as it could be and I know there were times when I could not intervene, could not do anything, because it was part of your journey and something you needed to learn alone. But please know I am and always have been with you. Just look into the faces of the saints and you will find me. Look within yourselves and you will find me. Look at yourselves, look at your mothers, look at your wives and you will find me for I am everywhere and nowhere, I am visible and invisible.
As a student of Enki I have been taught many things and I promise you that all of my own learning is being put to good use to help elevate you out of that place where you have been ridiculed, rejected and denied because of your love for me. I bow to YOU my children! I, the great Inanna, bow to YOU for loving me and having the courage to be my voice and to share my truth.
Your Mother and Father love you dearly. Your ancestors, the great gods love you dearly. We are all doing what we can with the help of other light beings to bring you your new world, a place where you deserve and a place where you can be free, for you were never created as slaves; you were created as free beings and within you, there is so much potential and you are beginning slowly to awaken to this reality and remember.
For now, I give you my heart. FEEL my love. I bless you, each and every one of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment