Monday, October 29, 2012

Inanna Resurrects You Channeling: An Activation for the 5th Dimension

Channeled by Goddess Inanna: 
"In the instance of true creation comes the flower of a billion stars. Each star represents you, my children. Each soul is so beloved of the creator and of the gods who nurture you. We are you guardians who treasure your existence and so what is paramount to us is your happiness and spiritual health.
And so I bring to you today the message of spiritual nourishment. I bring to you today the gift of true manna. I bring to you today that which will satisfy you and not leave you hungry anymore for those who are left wanting from a faith that they follow are not being fed or nourished by love and true wisdom.
My beautiful, beautiful loves; I want you to feel my heart swell within you; allow my presence that lives inside each and every one of you to expand which each breath you take. I place on the altar of your soul my rose of a billion stars. I place upon the altar of your consciousness my dove of peace and enlightenment. As Sophia, I awaken the I AM presence within you and I share with you so gently the one-ness of love and interconnectedness; with me, with the divine, with each other, and with every being on this planet, with every soul that ever was created, by all the love that belongs to you and all.
Know my beloved children than I, the Queen of Heaven and Earth, is preparing you for this road that is opening up now and this road you shall walk, hand in hand, heart to heart, soul to soul. This road that has now opened its gates to you is the road of human ascension, whereby all who are aware of their own soul evolution and present life destiny shall walk to the next dimension of self awareness and global transformation and revolution.
Breathe with me now; breathe with me. Breathe in love and exhale your intentions. Allow the breeze of your energy to carry your intentions to the universe. Focus on love. Focus on freedom. Focus on service. Focus on how you want your Earth to be; how you wish your brothers and sisters to be, as you enter this new dimension of truth and change for the entire human race.
Enjoy this moment, right now, and know that balance is being resurrected within you as I am resurrected within you and visualize the god and the Goddess dancing together within the heart of your soul as they perform the sacred marriage inside of your consciousness, the sacred marriage that brought you into being. Allow this duality of them and the duality of self to collapse as they become one and so you become one balance child of the creators who was created by the creator.
As you are being prepared for these special times know that all is safe and you are safe and that you are always held within the heart and mind of the divine. Know that as you enter the new epoch of human and Earth history, you shall be the ones remembered for reminding all about the community of self with all and all with self.
The divine have written their divine codes to open the stargates within you. Take the time to meditate and rediscover those codes that were scribed upon your souls by the hands of the gods. Know that these codes will harmonize both your spirit and matter and all your interactions with nature and every living being.
All that you need to know for now, trust that it is being brought into your consciousness. Know that your awareness is being introduced to people and events which will enhance your spiritual education. Be faithful in yourself and in the divine that you and they will work together to bring you through this new existence and celebrate with integrity the truth that I am walking among you and in your hearts, whispering my messages of encouragement into your divine ears and guiding you gently with my ripples within the Earth frequencies.
You must all hold together the thought of me; hold an image of my existence within your minds. Make it so that my ancient, primordial essence shall be reborn in the minds of those who tried to deny me and all of my children who have vouched for me. All those who have erected altars in my name. All those who have awakened to my voice and heard my call. You are home now, my beloved ones; home now and alive within the arms of my raw self, the divine and mighty Shekinah, the Sophia, the Shakti.
I am the Goddess of love, of lust, of passion, of wisdom, of war, of rage, of shadows, of light, of death and of rebirth. Beside me are the manifestations of the Goddess you know who like Ma’at, opens their wings to embrace you within their core beings. Beside me stands the god, the mighty Logos, the god of the hunt, the Sun, the powerful form and formless one of the cosmos who grants within you that Fatherly love you so crave.
I send to you know a beam of light, a beacon that enters your third eye and is then shared by the rest of your chakras. Welcome this activation of my will and the will of the gods, to connect with us during this time, your beloveds and beloved. We walk with you on this new path to this new dimension and we give you our strength to move through these difficult times you are experience and shall experience.
I bare my breasts to you and summon you to drink from my fountain of life and wisdom; get drunk from the nectar of the gods. Allow Ichor to be activated in your veins as you accept that you are indeed born from the loins of the gods and our blood runs through your veins. You are our children and your children’s children are our children. Through the recognition of your own divinity, you are automatically set free and you are born once again in the womb of the Great Mother from the seed of the Great Father. May the gods be praised!"

No comments:

Post a Comment